Thursday, September 12, 2019

A Little Bit For Everyone

I've been doing a whole bunch of stuff. Little bits and pieces to just to get things made (or finished).
I've also been making various pieces of terrain but I'll post those separately at a later date.

First: The Brits get a Churchill AVRE. I bought two boxes of PSC Churchill's. Four models and only three tanks to a troop left me with one extra. So here's some engineer support for when it's needed.

I got the putty out and added a tarpaulin and sandbags for some detail as well as some other little odd bits I had sitting around doing nothing.


Second: Germany gets some armour and recce for the Blitzkrieg era ('39 - '41). Armourfast Pz III's and an SdKfz 222 form... I don't know where (but I do know Who - Thank you Sean).


Third - The US get a jeep. Not much, I know, but at least they get something to keep them happy.
And, as an extra bonus: The Brits also get some air power in the shape of a Hawker Typhoon. This little chap is going to be welcome by some and feared by others.



2 comments: