Friday, September 20, 2019

Some of the Bigger Guy's

A quick post. I keep making things so I may as well post them. At least that way they can make their presence felt until they make it onto the gaming table.

So this time around I've got a few things that are a bit bigger and harder hitting than what I've been posting recently. In fact these are the first of their kind that I've made so far (well not since the 1990's anyway).

First up a pair of KV-1's. Not that big in the scope of things but when put up against early German armour, as they should be, these guys can quite easily be the kings of the table!
And because these big fella's were so effective Germany had to come up with something to counter them. So they invented the Panther. These ones are a bit later in the development and they look lethal.

I also made a trip to Eureka today and picked up a bunch of AB Figures. All different kinds of things - German's, Brit's & US. I'll sort them out and get to painting.

No comments:

Post a Comment