Monday, October 21, 2019

Allied Support Update

I made a couple of these GMC's (Gun Motor Carriage) about a month back. I made one for the US and one British. I was shown a diagram with two GMC's and a Daimler Dingo that made up a British SPG support section (or whatever it's called) and I decided that would be a nice little unit to make.

So I ordered another box and made them up - Again - one US and one Brit. I now have four of them. Great little models by Italeri from their quick-build range. Very little work required and they take about 30 minutes each. Once again, they're painted for the Mediterranean Theater.

The crew are from AB (except for one of the US gunners who came from the PSC 20mm plastic US Infantry set).

I'm pretty happy with the results and can't wait to get them onto the table where they'll probably die a horrible death.


No comments:

Post a Comment