Thursday, October 10, 2019

Brew Up

A warning to all plastic kits that refuse to bend to my will. 
I will destroy you and your punishment will be remembered.
Your suffering will be the stuff of legend!



This is an Airfix Churchill. It was an absolute pain in the arse to make and when it came time to put the tracks on it became even more of a pain. So, I bough some PSC Churchill's and made them. Then I bought more. This poor soul has now become a terrain piece. A terrain piece that I'm quite happy with.


3 comments:

  1. Fabulous mate. Looks great I have a few that need that treatment!

    Cheers
    Matt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It better than chucking it out. I have a resin 2pdr that was pretty crappy that got the same treatment.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete